This is Other People’s Money
- Deliver the advice and service to our clients that you would expect if you were on the other end. Deserve their trust.
Be a Learning Machine
- Delivering highly competent advice requires a voracious appetite for knowledge acquisition. We will be obsessive in support of our associates’ reinvestment in intellectual capital.
Energy & Excellence
- We will set a high-bar and have an ownership culture. Continuous growth and pioneering is a requirement so that we are best positioned to positively impact & serve our clients.
- On behalf of our clients and within our own business, always practice objectivity maintenance and be aware of blind spots.
Avoid Perverse Associations
- We will only work with and work for people that we like and admire.
Customer Experience Obsession
- Details matter and each customer is different – deliver excellence always. Hiring the best people is the starting point – technology is a critically important tool but not a replacement for personal connection.
- We are a 25 year-old ‘start-up’ that will not get complacent. Our clients, their beneficiaries, and their employees will need competent advice & service for multiple generations. We are building a business that will endure – remaining independent is a critical part of that.
- Impact the communities in which we operate through running a high-integrity company and helping clients make intelligent financial decisions. Invest our time and resources back in to into the communities in which we work & live – the compound interest from these local investments of time & capital creates change that matters.